I hate to waste time and am always multitasking. Did you have a great time visiting with family over the Thanksgiving Holiday and, like me, that 5 – 6 – 7 or even longer trip looms ahead of you? What do you do with that time – if you are not the principal driver? Here’s some ideas.
- Delete all those emails that piled up on your electronic device while you were too busy with family to actually check your accounts 15 times a day. I just deleted 517 emails!
- Catch up with your ‘Words With Friends’ games. I’ve kept mine dangling for a few days now.
- Delete all the unused apps on your phone. Why do I even have a MapMyBeauty and Houzz app? And I don’t remember the last time I used my Couch to 5K app!
- Put your sunglasses on and take a much needed nap. H is under the impression that I need to stay awake even if I’m not driving. Something about missing the scenery…he can’t tell my eyes are closed behind these sunglasses and I’m not so conked out I don’t hear when he asks a question.
- Snack. This goes without saying!
- Read a good book. Here’s one to start with. And here’s another. Sorry for the shameless plugs!
- Write a blog post. See…I just did that!
I hope your Thanksgiving holiday was spent with loved ones as mine were!