My list of feats to accomplish today? Look at all those sad faces down there. Something has to be done about this to change them to happy faces!
- Start running again because I have been very lax in that area for about three weeks! – Oh no! It’s raining and not just a drizzle – I guess I will have to put that one off. 😦
- Load dishwasher – I did it… and in the amount of time it took my oatmeal to cook in the microwave – not very many dirty dishes when you haven’t cooked! 🙂
- Finish up my work to turn in today – Sorry not enough fabric sent to me for the welt. That will have to be out off until later! 😦
- Pay the rest of the monthly bills online – Cable and internet out – must be the weather. 😦
- Put together the last of the information I need to get Harry’s student accounts up to date for the meeting tonight – Waiting on a few people to call me back on that. 😦
- Write a post for my blog – hummm? Still no internet. 😦 I could do it on MS Word and publish later! 🙂
- Go back to bed? – That’s a thought -some days it doesn’t pay to get up! 😦
If you are reading this you can see that I didn’t go back to bed, although it was very tempting! I listened to the rain beating down on the roof harder and harder and was glad that I wasn’t out in it running :). S000o….. I wrote this post on MS Word to publish later today 🙂 cleaned up some chapters on my book ‘What Line’ 🙂 made a call and solved the missing fabric dilemma 🙂 finished up what I could on the student accounts 🙂 and then checked the internet. Yay! It’s back on so the bills got paid 🙂 and now I can post this on my blog! 🙂
To-do list completed! 🙂
Sometimes you just have to make the most of a bad situation. 🙂
Do you ever feel like just going back to bed?
Click on the title and scroll down to post your comment.