SAVE THE DATE! After you’ve rushed through the madness of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, relax, sit back, and take a look at READ TUESDAY. ITS GOING TO BE HUGE! It’s coming to an internet near you on December 10, 2013. Fun for the whole family – it will be an experience you won’t want to miss!
Black Friday is for electronics. Cyber Monday is for clothing. People are so busy buying televisions, video games, shoes, and jewelry, books tend to be overlooked.
So we created Read Tuesday, scheduled for December 10, 2013. This is a special sales event just for book lovers.
The concept of Read Tuesday is really taking off. Introduced in October, we already have:
- Over 1500 followers.
- About 900 Facebook likes.
- More than 600 Twitter followers.
- Advertisements on multiple websites promoting the event.
- Our official website: ReadTuesday.com.
- A press release. We have articles coming out soon in the media, and we’re striving for further publicity targeting readers.
These numbers are growing rapidly. Tremendous support is really helping to spread the word. Here is a big thank you to everyone who has helped with this. 🙂
We have some popular authors already signed up:
- Popular historical fiction author M. Louisa…
View original post 758 more words