DEAL # ONE
Picture this scenario!
Phone rings, ad pops up on your computer screen, or you respond to a TV ad that looked very interesting and cost-effective at the time……
This is not a promotional ad- bla-bla-bla…You have won***! Just send $$$ for postage and handling! Send $$$ for your set-up fee. Oh, and by the way let me get your contact information, email address, cell phone number, social security number, and your credit card number. You’ll only be charged for the amount you agreed to.
Due to lack of good judgment – maybe you were brain dead at the time – you rattle off answers to every one of their questions, giving out information that should have been under lock and key – throw away that key!
Then – BAM! You guessed it. The emails start pouring in. The land-line is constantly ringing with offers and more wins. Prizes for just being you! If you gave out your cell number – which is always a baaaaaad idea – that’s buzzing constantly with numbers you don’t even recognize. Even a few text messages. The mailbox is full of leaflets and envelopes filled with trinkets and goodies that you can’t even give away. Your identity is in jeopardy. The one time expense of that new gadget you bought is sucking your bank account dry with a new gadget sent every three weeks and $$$ are automatically deducted from that debit card or credit card you used to close the deal.
CLOSE is the key word here people! That deal will never be closed. You can bet on that. They seem to know when to call, when to contact. It’s always at that time of the day when you are going in five different directions, are stressed to the max and you’d say anything to get the phone call over with short of ripping that land-line from the wall. They squeezed every bit of information they could get out of you and then shared it with every other company on their mailing list and then some. Be ready for the avalanche! Has this ever happened to you?
Now picture this scenario!
Like Crossing The Line Facebook page and this is what you get:
- It’s the ground floor of what’s happening with ‘Crossing The Line’ and Elle Knowles.
- You’ll have first hand information on the future publishing of the sequel ‘What Line’.
- Some great links for interesting, realistically priced, and sometimes free reading material.
- A bit of humor and inspiration to make your day even brighter. A little bit of inspiration goes a long way! 🙂
- A link to all posts on knowleselle.
- All this comes up automatically and neatly spaced out in your newsfeed on your timeline. No fuss, no muss!
This is what you won’t get:
- You won’t be bombarded with emails and useless information fourteen to four hundred times a day.
- Your credit or debit card will not be asked for, therefore, no $$$ will be changing hands – ever!
- Neither will your email or mailing address be asked for – unless of course you are the winner in the Crossing The Line Free Book Give-away Contest! Yeah, that’s still going on. Increase my likes and shares and that book will be in the mail quicker than you can say Jack Robinson! Get the info on that here!
- Your phone won’t be ringing off the hook and you will never get a text message!
- Your identity will not be jeopardized.
Now folks, you tell me. What’s the better of these two deals? No Facebook account you say? No problem! You can keep up with all the latest ‘Crossing the Line’ info by clicking right here. Then you can sign up to have knowleselle sent to your email every time I post and read at your leisure. (Usually no more than twice a week – I promise) Or you can breakdown and get into the social media world by getting your own Facebook account. ‘Crossing The Line’ could be your first LIKE. Now I like that!
All the info is here. You know what to do!
See ya on Facebook! 🙂