- Finding a glass with milk residue in my sink in the morning that sat there all night fermenting. H drinks a glass of milk every night and I don’t see why it’s so hard for him to run a little water in the bottom of that glass before going to bed – or even wash it for that matter!
- Finding out a bit of news after the fact and then being told, “I know I told you that.” My kids do that to me all the time . Are they trying to insure I go crazy before my time? They may have told someone, but that someone wasn’t me!
- Telling H something and when the subject comes up, he says I didn’t tell him. I can usually tell him where we were, what he was wearing, and what time of day it was when I told him. I think he tunes me out!
- Having to go out to move our vehicles around in the driveway before we go to bed. It’s no secret. We are short of parking spaces at this small house, especially when Andrew is home or someone’s visiting. On trash pick-up day we have to make sure everything is off the street or not too close to the trash bin. I’d hate to have my car smashed into with that huge trash truck, though they do a really great job of turning around in the cul-de-sac. It’s a nightmare when we have more than one extra car here!
- Going to the store and forgetting to buy the one item you actually went for. But you come home with five bags of stuff you didn’t know you needed!
I’m sure there’s more if I thought about it hard enough, but there’s no sense in driving myself more nuts than I already am!
What drives you nuts?