Got a craft or want to find one? Visit Julz. She’s got a mountain of info and articles to get you going. While participating in the #reblogwednesday event she’s had the fun of re-blogging some of her favorite articles from fellow bloggers. Check out her site and some of her re-blogs listed below to get started on that craft today!
Thanks for participating in #reblogwednesday Julz!
- Julz – julzcrafts.wordpress.com re-blogged http://julzcrafts.com/2015/02/18/happy-chinese-new-year/ If you want to know whether it’s the year of the goat or the year of the sheep, have a look! The original post is written by Debbie who lives in China and she should know!
- Julz – re-blogged…https://julzcards.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/rocking-all-over-the-world-the-acoustic-status-quo/ i’m going to cheat this week i wrote this post earlier in the week and at the end I copied/re-blogged a video – first time I’ve had a video in any of my posts – of status quo in the nude singing one of their hits – it actually came from their website, so it counts as a reblog doesn’t it Elle?
- Julz – reblogged…https://annennamade.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/how-to-shorten-a-metal-zipper-without-wrecking-your-good-sewing-scissors/So – its a step by step tutorial on ‘How to shorten a metal zipper without wrecking your good sewing scissors’hope you find it useful!
- Julz – re-blogged…http://julzcrafts.com/2015/03/04/drumroll-tada-introducing-your-spare/ if you want to be blatantly self promotional too – have a look!
- Julz – re-blogged…https://julzcards.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/greensleeves/ “Taking a Walk Through History” Greensleeves
- this is a post about a family who are new to raising chickens – your favourite subject – who have made a great effort, but didn’t realise what breed they bought! now read on ….
- two re-blogs this week!
on ‘the spare’ a great post about The Blues
- and on julzcrafts.com, I’ve re-blogged Debbie’s post about the history of silk in China
- have found something I really like to reblog for you Elle – smile @knowleselle
for your reblog Wednesday – I just did it a day early!
a sewing project – using loads of interesting napkins etc to make a curtain!
- truly harrowing – about the status of women in Somalia –