Chris has done his homework on issues with the new WordPress reader. Read on for solutions to a few of them. Thanks Chris for this! ~Elle
What happened to the avatar for your blog in the WordPress reader?
The recent update to the WordPress reader now shows your blog avatar, or blavatar, instead of your Gravatar.
So if you had an image for your Gravatar, but haven’t yet set an image for your blavatar, that would explain why your avatar image appears to be missing in the WordPress reader.
That’s easy to fix:
- Go to your blog’s Admin page.
- Click on Settings (look on the left column toward the bottom). Choose General.
- At the top right, find Blog Picture / Icon.
- Click the Browse button. Find the image file you’d like to use for your blog avatar (blavatar).
- Click the Upload Image button.
- Crop your image. (Or just leave it the way it is and click Crop anyway.)
PROBLEMS WITH THE READER IMAGES
If no image shows with your post in…
View original post 413 more words