Juggling so much that is going on right now I’ve neglected my blog! Can anyone else relate to that?
- It was a wild week last week. Andrew graduated from grad school at Lee University and has accepted a great graduate assistantship to further his education at the University of South Carolina. Who would have known when I was having anxiety attacks over him getting his homework done in high school he was going to go this far?
- My granddaughter’s dance studio has been selected to perform in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade in November. With it costing a small fortune to attend she’s started a gofundme page here > http://bit.ly/2WOiWnI Stop by and see this amazing twelve-year-old dancer if nothing else!
- I’m in the process of collecting an email list for a short monthly newsletter. Uggh! It’s something they said I need to do. Can it be any harder? I’d love to see you on this list! You can sign up here > https://mailchi.mp/5b2319d541f9/newsletter-sign-up (you could win a $100 Amazon gift card and a signed copy of Avoiding The Tilt, and believe me when I say the odds are in your favor right now!)
- I just downloaded a new program on my computer – InDesign. So far I’m baffled but trying to work through it. I’ll be letting you know soon what I plan on doing with this program.
- Friday I’m traveling to Monroe, Louisiana for my granddaughter’s high school graduation. She’s the third one of my grandchildren graduating and will be attending Southern Arkansas University in the fall.
- And last but not least, I’ve set the publishing date for my newest book – Avoiding The Tilt – June 25th! You can preorder the kindle addition here > https://amzn.to/2WA7AmW
So you can see I haven’t been playing around. Not unless you count the couple of times we’ve been to the beach this month!